Saturday, July 13, 2013

Let's get onboard for Jc's Food Adventure!

I've been taking loads of photos whenever I'm out for food hunting. Whether it is just a simple lunch or gathering with friends and family, fancy restaurants or just some roadside stalls, taking the best photo of the food has become a habit of mine. Well, I think it is pretty much of a hobby now as I can't stop admiring the photos that I had taken all these while. Ever since I started using Samsung Note II, I tend to get lazier in posting all the photos.

Today while I was waiting for my lunch at The Red Bean Bag @ Solaris Dutamas, the idea of starting my food blogging came to mind. Instead of letting all the nice photos sitting in my phone gallery, why not share with my friends??

So here I am, starting my first ever food blog. I hope my blog will be useful to all of you who are looking for a nice place to chill or wondering where to eat on your weekends...

Please stay tune and watch out for my posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment